Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sunday Mass

It may seem an odd subject for a Meditation blog, but this entry will be about my work schedule.For more than eleven years, the company I work for has tried to maintain a 24/7 work schedule using alternating 12 hour shifts to do this with as little overtime pay as possible.As a result, there's been 4 shifts...A,B,C and D and we've had to work an odd rotating schedule.So, for eleven years I've had to work every other weekend with alternating weekends off.For about two years we've been having to take extra days off due to slow business but these off days were either on Monday or Friday.I didn't want to work Sundays and miss Mass and it seemed crazy to me that with our short-time schedule that we've have to work on that day.Now, after praying for it regularly,our schedule has been changed starting April 2nd.I'll be working Monday thru Friday and I can finally attend Sunday Mass every week.

0 comments:

Simple Layout by Village Idiot Savant